The study visit to the Dachser company in Sosnowiec and workshops: The flow of materials and information in the production process. The use of Lean tools in streamlining processes in the supply chain , Building a purchasing strategy, TransEdu Academy. Logistics 4.0
On April 11, 2019, as many as four events will take place as part of the celebration of the Supply Chain Day at University of Economics in Katowice.
The first of these is a study visit to the Dachser company in Sosnowiec. The invitation has been sent by Mr. Grzegorz Lichocik Ph.D. Eng., President of Dachser Sp. z o.o. for students of the two faculties: Faculty of Management and the Faculty of Economics. The invitation is addressed to all students of the University of Economics in Katowice, especially for students studying in the fields of: Logistics, International Economic Relations and Economic Analyst.
The second of the planned events is a workshop that will be led by Mr. Robert Jękot, M.Sc., eng. and Ms. Patrycja Lewandowska, MA from Nexteer Automotive Poland. Substantive care is provided by Ms Anna Ossowska MA, a Director of Supply Chain in Nexteer Automotive Poland Sp. z o.o., a member of the Logistics Program Board at the Faculty of Management. The subject of the workshop is "The flow of materials and information in the production process. The use of Lean tools in streamlining processes in the supply chain."
The third event is a workshop hosted by Ms Agata Kulikowska, M.Sc., Leading Procurement Management Specialist at Tauron Polska Energia S.A. The topic of the workshop will be "Building a purchasing strategy".
The fourth event is the TransEdu Academy workshop: Logistics 4.0. The workshop will be led by Mr. Bogumił Paszkiewicz, TransEdu Project Manager. The workshop will be attended by high school students from High School No. 2 in Jastrzębie-Zdrój.
Programme of the study visit, Dachser Sp. z o. o., Sosnowiec
1. The place and term of meeting before the visit: car parking at CNTI building, Bogucicka 5, 08.40 a.m.
2. The departure time: 09.00 a.m.
3. OHS training at the facility in Sosnowiec
4. Presentation of the company
5. Visiting the facility
6. Discussion, Q&As
7. Expected end time and departure from Sosnowiec - about 02.00 p.m.
8. Arrival to Katowice is expected at about 02:30-03.00 p.m., at car parking at CNTI building, Bogucicka 5.
Detailed plan of the workshop: "The flow of materials and information in the production process. The use of Lean tools in streamlining processes in the supply chain."
1. Welcome - introduction to the workshop - simulation game
2. Description of the purpose of the simulation
3. Presentation of rules and round 1 of the simulation
4. Analysis of the process in terms of the flow of materials and information
5. Kaizen session: implementation of process improvements selected by participants
6. Round 2
7. Kaizen session: implementation of selected lean tools chosen by the participants
8. Round 3
9. A summary of the results. Discussion panel
Description of the workshop "Building a purchasing strategy":
1. What is a purchasing strategy
1. Elements of purchasing strategy - in general, (team work on details)
2. Optimization levers - examples (brainstorming)
3. Market analysis tools
4. Methods of estimating savings
Description of the workshop "TransEdu Academy workshop: Logistics 4.0"
1. Introduction to Logistics 4.0
2. Discussion of tools integrated into one system within logistics 4.0
3. Simulation workshops on computers
4. Summary and discussion of results
08:40 - 15:00 Uhr
09:50 - 13:30 Uhr
09:50 - 13:30 Uhr
09:50 - 13:30 Uhr
Katowice, Bogucicka 3-5, 40-226 Katowice. Details on the website www.ue.katowice.pl/scd
VeranstalterUniversity of Economics in Katowice
University of Economics in Katowice, Department of Business Logistics
Tag der Logistik - Initiative der Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL) © 2019 BVL