The Warehouse of the Future
Röhlig-Grindrod Logistics, in partnership with the Southern African – German Chamber of Commerce and Industry NPC, would like to invite you to their newly opened offices and warehouse in Johannesburg.
12:00 pm Welcome (Mr Alexander Salomon, Head of Division Economy and Energy, German Embassy in Pretoria)
12:30 pm Keynote Speaker Clayton Thomas, (Director, ILS- Industrial Logistic Systems)
The Warehouse of the Future:
• What will the warehouse of the future look like?
• How will market trends like ecommerce, automation and product proliferation drive designs?
• How will technology and digitisation trends affect our warehouse operations?
• Will artificial intelligence take over the operations?
• What role will people play and what skills will they need?
13:00 pm Discussion & Network, Light Lunch & Refreshments
14:30 pm Tour of the 21 000 m² Warehouse Facility
Trade public, General public
12:00 - 15:00 o'clock
Venue: Röhlig-Grindrod Logistics, no. 2 Price Lane x 127, Meadowview Business Estate,
Linbro Park, Johannesburg- Tel 011 409 0300
(Google Map location cnr K113 & Gordon Rd, Linbro Park-opposite Triton Express)
Price Lane x 127 2
+27 11 4090425
- Southern African – German Chamber of Commerce and Industry NPC
- BVL International - Representative South Africa
Supply Chain Day - Initiative of BVL International © 2019 BVL